The Pro Shop and cart access will close for the season on November 29, 2020. Guests may still walk the course during this time. Fees will be collected via a lock box located at the Pro-Shop entrance.
Meet You on the Green
Perched high atop the rugged terrain of rural southeast Ohio, the scenic lodge golf course at Salt Fork State Park is a destination worth taking the clubs to. With its rolling fairways and expansive greens, the 18-hole championship course will challenge even the most experienced golfer.
The par-71 course spans 250 acres of forested hills, open meadows and misty valleys of Guernsey County. Measuring only 5,786 yards from the white tees, the course plays considerably longer than expected because of the numerous uphill approach shots.
View the 2020 Golf Rates2020 Golf Rates
|Membership Types||Walking||With Cart|
(does not include $75 gift shop credit)
- Unlimited weekday play throughout the season.
- Weekend and holiday play after 2:00PM whenever available.
- $75.00 merchandise certificate for the pro shop.
- 10% off merchandise in the Salt Fork pro shop.
- Members can make tee times before 2:00PM on weekends and holidays when they bring two or more guests paying regular rates. Weekend tee-time policy applies; tee times can be made the Thursday prior to the weekend, 9 days in advance for Saturdays, and 10 days in advance for Sundays. Members will receive a complimentary green fee. (Cart not included.)
- Cart fees for non-cart members are: $7.00 for 9 holes; $13.00 for 18 holes.
Weekday Tee times can be made any time in advance. Weekend Tee times can be made up to two weeks prior.
Ready to get out and play?
Book your tee time over the phone at 740-432-7185
ORRESERVE YOUR TEE TIME ONLINE
Every Monday is Ladies Day! Enjoy 18 holes of golf with a cart for just $25! Take advantage of this deal at any of the Great Ohio Lodge golf coursesView More Information
Whether you're planning a corporate team building golf outing, a league, a school tournament, charity events , benefits or family bonding day, we can help you plan your outing, including a hearty meal afterwards!View More Information