Bring Your Pets, Too!
Here at Salt Fork Lodge, we’re pleased to provide quality cabin accommodations for pet owners. Simply let us know when making your reservation and for a reasonable fee of $15.00 per pet, per night (maximum of two pets per cabin), your furry friend can join you as you hike through Salt Fork State Park or enjoy one of the largest inland beaches in Ohio.
Please call us to make specific arrangements or to find out more about our pet-friendly lodge accommodations.
Check-In and Check-Out Times:
- Cabin Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Cabin Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- A limited number of cabins are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these accommodations with the reservations staff when you reserve your stay.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only. Pet-friendly cabins are limited per property. You MUST call us prior to your stay to ensure that a pet-friendly cabin is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue, we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any cabins not designated as “pet friendly.” Due to the additional cleaning required in removing all possible pet-related allergens, a $150.00 housekeeping charge will be added to any room or cabin housing a pet not designated as pet-friendly. Additionally, the pet will need to be immediately relocated to a boarding kennel.
- All assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.