Great Food to Fuel Your Adventures
Spending the day on the trails in Salt Fork State Park or splashing around in Salt Fork Lake, you can build up quite an appetite. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Salt Fork restaurant, Timbers, located in the Lodge. And with a menu filled with many savory options, from upscale cuisine to traditional dishes, Timbers Restaurant really knows how to calm a rumbling stomach. Before going home, stop by the Salt Fork Gift Shop for mementos of your visit and great gift items.
Timbers Restaurant is a dramatic space, with high ceilings, rustic ambiance and historic murals, featuring accommodation for over 150 patrons and a lounge seating 60. The restaurant is open to the public, offers weekend specials and is family friendly. Enjoy our warm and generous service and an unparalleled view of Salt Fork Lake from the floor-to-ceiling windows. We are dedicated to providing a wide variety of delicious options for every meal. No matter what you choose, always save room for dessert – we won’t disappoint.
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.—10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 10:30 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:00 p.m.—8:00 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday)
- Dinner: 4:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. (Friday & Saturday)
- Carry-Out available during lunch and dinner operating hours
- Children's Menu available
- Late night snacks available in the Wildlife Lounge
Timber's Restaurant Menus
Find the time to really kick back during the evening at Salt Fork Lodge. The Wildlife Lounge provides a relaxing environment while you enjoy your favorite drink. Late night snacks are also available. The lounge is open year-round and seating is available for 105 guests.
- Monday-Friday - Opens at 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - Opens at NOON - Come watch your favorite football team on one of our many TVs!
Additional Restaurant Information
- Dress code is casual.
- Our lodge, in accordance with state law, provides a smoke-free environment to park guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed in all public areas, including the dining room. Smoking is permitted outside public buildings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with Ohio liquor laws, alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. Again, we thank you for your cooperation.
- As a reminder, public areas (i.e. upper and lower lobby areas) are for the enjoyment of all guests. Our company policy requires that food be purchased through the lodge and consumed only in the dining room, lounge or private meeting room. Therefore, no food is to be consumed in the public areas. Private meeting rooms are available through the Sales Office for larger gatherings.
Ready to plan your stay?
Book your room today!Check Availability