The Marinas at Salt Fork State Park are open daily from April - October
Cruise Salt Fork Lake and explore the largest state park via the waterways. Drift past the Stonehouse for a unique view of this piece of history, search for the bald cypress trees or have a blast tubing on the unlimited horsepower lake. Stop back at Sugartree Marina to fuel up or grab a bite to eat with dockside delivery of our Chef's famous pizzas, subs and more!
Salt Fork Marina
Located on Road 14, near the main park entrance on Route 22.
Open 8 am - 5 pm
- Boat Rentals
- Bait & Tackle
- Boating Safety Equipment and batteries
- Daily Dock Rentals
- Snack Bar
The Marinas at Salt Fork State Park offer hourly and daily rentals from April - October. Any of the rentals listed can be rented from either marina, based on availability.
- 11-passenger, stunningly outfitted 21' pontoons with 150hp that are equipped to ski or tube. Larger capacity pontoons available upon request.
- Water skis
- Water Tubes (Single, Double and Triple person tubes available)
- 8-passenger jet boats for the thrill-seeker
- Fishing boats with 9.9s
- One-and-two-person kayaks with the best seat in the park for close-up enjoyment of the bountiful natural wonders of the lake
Limited Quantities of Boats are Available - Call now to reserve your today.
Fishing license can be obtained at ODNR.COM and is required to fish Salt Fork Lake.
Bait and Tackle can be purchased at the onsite marinas at Salt Fork State Park.
Discounts are available for lodge, cabin and campground guests. Call us directly to inquire about availability and offers.
Check out the events at the lodge and marina!Events & Activities
Want more information?