Salt Fork chalet cabins offer guests a retreat to a modern yet timeless setting, which makes them the ultimate getaway for families, couples or friends to discover the wonders of nature in Salt Fork State Park; with a gas fireplace and a private hot tub on an enclosed porch, our chalet cabins give you the chance to truly relax during your stay. All guests are entitled to two parking spaces, located in front of the cabins, identified with your assigned Salt Fork cabin.
- Two bedrooms
- One bedroom offers a king-size bed, the second offers two sets of bunk beds
- Complete kitchen with basic cooking and eating utensils
- Bath soaps/shampoo
- Central air conditioning
- Cable television
- A 3/4 bath with shower stall
- Breakfast table
- Picnic table
- Charcoal grill and fire rings with bench seating for small campfires
- A gas fireplace
- Private hot tub on an enclosed porch
Lakeside Chalet Virtual Tour
Ready to plan your stay?
Book your room today!Check Availability